Sunday, April 17

Hands 2 Help

Sarah over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict has come up with a fantastic idea and has given others the chance to join her.  Together with Judi at Green Fairy Quilts she has arranged a Charity Quilt Challenge.  Everyone that signed up was paired with a partner.  I am sending my partner 2 yards of various fabric and she will send me the same.  Then using our stash or purchasing what we need we are to make a quilt that is 60 x 60 to be donated to people in need in Romania.  Below are pictures of the fabrics I gathered for my partner.  They are not fabrics that I am particularly fond of and have been just hanging out at the bottom of my stash for awhile.  I can't wait see what she makes out of them!  If you'd like to check out more about this Quilt Challenge either click on the link above or the button on my sidebar.

All packed up and ready to go!

Hands 2 Help fabrics for my partner






























Enjoy your Sunday!

PS - Play-off hockey is starting now!  Go CAPS!

Cassey

1 comment:

  1. Your fabrics are great. Have you seen my pics on Flickr?

    ReplyDelete