Sunday, April 17

Got me some!!

I was so busy last week I missed all of the posts about Denyse Schmidt coming to JoAnn's!  I didn't plan on making a trip to JoAnn's today but after I read about this away I went.

Luckily, I picked the right JoAnn's on the first try.  I was so excited!  I picked up some of all of them except the plaid.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the dots!  So if you are looking and are in the VA area...JoAnn's in Leesburg has 11 of the prints.   I wish they had the cute one with little diamonds shown here on Heather Ross's blog.  I bought 10 of them and there was still the plaid which makes 11 plus the diamond one they didn't have makes 12...does anybody know how many different fabrics have been released so far?
















Fortunately, I finished the blocks for the Aqua & Orange bee I'm in that needed to be done before I went reading any blogs this afternoon.

These are for Melissa who requested wonky log cabin blocks.  I really like the butterfly fabric she picked.























Enjoy the eye candy!!!

Cassey

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to JoAnn's yet, but found on another blog that there are 21 different fabrics in the U.S. Go to: http://www.littlebluebell.com/ she has a picture of all of the fabric.

    ReplyDelete