Thursday, May 5

Keep 'em coming...


Teacher appreciaiton bags..., originally uploaded by domestiCass.
So are you totally tired of seeing these yet??? Sorry, they are just so easy and fun to make. I made these for my daughters teachers. The one on the right is Henry Glass Fabrics and the other one is DS Quilts fabrics. I filled them with "teacher" stuff like stickers, pens, tissues, and the ever important hand sanitizer. I hope they enjoy them.

I got the Henry Glass fabrics last week on a trip to SC. I was in Fancy Gap, VA...never heard of it before...and saw a sign for a fabric outlet. It was like it was meant it to be! They had tons of fabric and most if it was $3.99-$4.99/yd. These prints were $3.99/yd!!! Score!

So if you are ever in Fancy Gap, VA you should stop by and see what you can find!

Have a good week all!
 Cassey

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was your daughter's teacher! Great bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great! I miss a good fabric outlet.

    ReplyDelete